Effective: January 1, 2017
El Camp may also collect and receive the following information:
- Login Information. Users provide information such as an email address and password to create an account.
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data
may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser
configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device
identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
How we use your information
We use the above information for the following purposes:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- Investigating and preventing bad stuff from happening. We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at feedback@ElCamp.com.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and
shared. El Camp does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as services providers retained to improve the Services.
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of El Camp’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a
similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose.
El Camp takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect,
process and store, and the current state of technology.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
El Camp, LLC
2150 Park Place
El Segundo California 90245